It would take thousands of pages to document all of my memories with you. From a little girl who always felt like Grandma's house was home, to a young adult, who for a short time, made your house my actual home, to your home being the place my children frequently ask to visit. Every season has helped to shape me, teach me, and support me.
You are the North Star of the Tate family. You are the matriarch of generations. The sweetest gift I never knew I wanted or needed; has been watching how my children have gotten to know you and have come to love you as I did before them. You will never truly know the depths of my love and admiration for you. Merry Christmas 2022 Grandma! We couldn't be more grateful to call you Grandma and Great-Grandma.
Love,
Lauren, Drew, Crandall (15), Tate (12), Ella (10)
No comments:
Post a Comment