Dear Grandma,
I hope you know how much Sarah and I love and adore you, and how much we appreciate your love for us and the example you've given us of living a life of love and service for others.
My entire life is filled with memories with you that I cherish - from visiting you and grandpa in St. Louis to you taking me and Jackson to Oklahoma at the Scera Shell to letting me tag along with you on road trips out to Elko. Add to that years of Dutch Christmases and afternoon conversations after mowing your lawn and you always being there to support me in whatever I was doing - you have always put your family first and we have felt of your love throughout our entire lives.
It also means a lot to me to carry on the legacy of your father through my name. Even though I didn't get to meet him in this life, I have such a love for Sidney Coray from the memories and stories you've shared with me about him. I hope I can do his name and memory proud through the life I live.
And you should know that Sarah thinks that you are the absolute coolest. After the first time she met you, she told me that she wanted to be just like you - loving, caring, smart, and with a great sense of humor. And I 100% agree with her.
We love you, and we're so grateful for your goodness in our lives. Merry Christmas!
Love,
Sid and Sarah



No comments:
Post a Comment